Disaster recovery is an important part of any security plan you have for your organization. Disaster recovery in the cloud is equally important but is often overlooked. In this episode I take a look at different levels of disaster recover, how to apply them to the cloud and some ideas for defining your own disaster recovery plan.
- Compare Azure and AWS Service Offerings
- Compare Google Cloud Platform and AWS Service Offerings
- Gitlab Outage Post Mortem
Head In The Cloud is proud to be part of the GonnaGeek Podcast Network!
We’ve got a Slack channel! Slack Signup Link Come on down and share your thoughts on the episode, ideas for disaster recovery, or to share ideas for future shows!
Want to get in touch? Want to join the discussion on Slack? Feel free to reach out!
- Website: https://myheadinthe.cloud
- Slack Channel: Head In The Cloud
- Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/myheadinthecloud
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsvazic/
- Peerlyst: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and have a great week!