Corey Quinn joins me on today’s podcast to talk about AWS and how they’ve been in the news lately for all the wrong reasons. We talk about the shared security model, things we like and may not like so much about AWS, as well as … chihuahuas? You’ll need to listen to get the full story.
Head In The Cloud is proud to be part of the GonnaGeek Podcast Network!
We’ve got a Slack channel! Slack Signup Link Come on down and share your thoughts on the episode, ideas for disaster recovery, or to share ideas for future shows!
Want to get in touch? Want to join the discussion on Slack? Feel free to reach out!
- Website: https://myheadinthe.cloud
- Slack Channel: Head In The Cloud
- Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/myheadinthecloud
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsvazic/
- Peerlyst: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and have a great week!